Thursday, August 12, 2010

Protesting With Tits

The strippers have had enough and they aren’t going to take it anymore. I am not sure if you remember the story a while back about a church that was protesting at their local strip club called the “Fox Hole”. What the church was doing was harassing the patrons and the employees of the strip club, taking pictures of the license plates of patrons and posting them on line, and in a few instances actually following people to their houses to confront them. Well, turnabout is fair play.

The owner of an Ohio strip club and some of his dancers have been protesting at a church that has done the same to them for four years. Women in bikinis sat in camp chairs Sunday outside the New Beginnings Ministries church in Warsaw, about 60 miles northeast of Columbus.

Oh my, I would love to watch that protest. Bikini-clad women out in front of a church on Sunday morning, holdings signs and jiggling about as Mable and Virgil hobble their old asses into the building. I am sure no one in the congregation has ever visited a strip club or looked at any of the strippers with a lustful eye.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. That is exactly what I would do if a church protested my business. Well, I'd be tempted to charge up to the pulpit mid-service with a bullhorn, but that probably wouldn't go over so well.

    ReplyDelete