Friday, December 31, 2010

My Year In Review

Well 2010 sure was productive. I started this blog when I found out that there was going to be a traveling creationist museum coming to our town. We had a great time arguing with the "curator" (a.k.a. guy that drives a dirty white van with fake shit in it) and almost got kicked out of the whole event. Perhaps a little dickish, but it was necessary.

This year also saw the first state-wide campaign in North Carolina promoting a secular nation, which came in the form of a billboard on Billy Graham Parkway. The billboard was vandalized the very next day and got us more recognition than we knew what to do with. I was the media spokesman for the campaign in Charlotte and had my ugly mug plastered all over the TV. This lead to some serious problems with my job. I was actually kicked out of my largest customer because they didn't like the fact I was an atheist. Still hanging on to that job, though!

Finally, I saw the end of my hair. Not by genetic disposition, but by choice. Actually, I just said "fuck my job" and shaved a mohawk into my head. It's totally badass! So tomorrow while we are all out getting so drunk that our faces fall off, remember that this was an awesome year. When 23:59 rolls around tomorrow night and I take the last shot of the year, it will be a shot to all of you fine two or three people who read my mind vomit. Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. We're out here reading. And doing shots. Keep on keepin' on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot to add u met your female doppelganger...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @cdogzilla, thank you! I will take some photos of tonight's festivities and my tribute to the readers.

    @kelsomatic, actually meeting you guys was the highlight of my year. You guys are great. Plus, I love knowing that there is a female version of me out there.

    ReplyDelete