Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Glenn Beck says "No Justice!"

Glenn Beck, who is better known as America's anus, explained that social justice is a horrible thing; a communistic code word. Or is it a Nazi code word? Take a listen.

How awesome is that? Communists on the left, Nazi's on the right, united by social and economic justice. What he is saying is that the progressives are going to start censoring how people read their bibles, not simpley being content with just taking all of the bibles in America and burning them. The one thing that he never explains is what "social justice" is a code word for. Is it a code word for communism? Well, communism has proven to be anything but socially just. Is it a code word for Nazism? What was socially just about the Nazi's? Just because a group of people say they are socially just, does not mean that they are socially just. Jim Jones said he was god. Does that make it so?

What is this terrible social justice, you may ask? It is the distribution of advantages and disadvantages within a society, as defined by dictionary.com. According to Glenn, when your preacher begins to talk about social justice, you should go to the church authorities and let them know they have a communist-nazi in their midst. As much as I like the idea of people running from church, I think one could find a better reason to run, screaming into the night (like reason) than someone speaking about social justice as a good thing.

I am forced to go to the bible on this one.

“When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. And he will place the sheep on his right, but the goats on the left. Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, ...


Sounds like social justice to me. Also, I laugh at any history that Glenn is going to teach.

No comments:

Post a Comment