Saturday, April 3, 2010

Soldiers of Christ™

I don't have much to say on these crazy bastards. A Christian Militia in Michigan , the Hutaree, was caught after planning to murder some police officers that would inspire people to start a war. Sounds a lot like the Turner Diaries (which I have read, the whole, mumbling, irritating book).

I don't think these guys needed religion to make them insane. I think they were already there. This is what you get, however, when you have a group of people who feel that they have been ordained by god to bring justice to the world. Then, you have a political party (The GOP) that stokes the fire under these groups to go out and do something to stop the progressives from ruining the country, taking away our guns, and forcing people to have gay sex and abortions.

Well, I am here to tell you, there almost certainly is no god. Never has been, never will be. I am also here to tell you that if you think the GOP or the Tea Party (GOP Toolbaggers) are here to look out for your interests, take a look at the Patriot Act. Then come tell me who is out to get you.

P.S. Where are all of those atheist or progressive militias?

No comments:

Post a Comment