Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Gays Infringe On Chaplain’s Freedom Of Hatred

The conservatives are arguing that if we were to repeal “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell”, then the religious freedom of military chaplains will be “muzzled.”

If the chaplains are preaching about hatred of gays, then I want them muzzled. Here’s the deal, gay people are already serving in the military. I should know. What the chaplain corps is wanting is for the gays to stay closeted so that they can continue openly discriminating against a group of people.

If that still sounds good to you, substitute the word “gays” with “blacks” and see what it sounds like. If you can’t apply a rule or a law to any group of people without it sounding like some sort of phobia, then it should not be applied to anyone.

1 comment:

  1. It scares me as a women that Evangelicals who are known for being wife beaters, supporting wife beaters, misogynist and anti womens rights are telling the people who are supposed to be protecting me all kinds of biblical garbage, every one who is not heterosexual, white, male, southren and christian should be concerned and outraged. I dont want my soldiers heads being filled with hate. I do love my soldiers and am very greatful to them for keeping us safe.

    ReplyDelete